Hades' Chariot (Update 1/4/2012)

New here? Tell us who you are!
Lissik86crx

Re: Hades' Chariot (Update 1/4/2012)

Post by Lissik86crx »

Lissik86crx wrote:pay the differ for* the shipping.
Witch I'll split with u
The trany is scrap, but the gears r extra... U can have a dx/zc hybrid

hades1186
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by hades1186 »

I don't have a manual i got an auto I got work on that too, was trying to get a whole swap. But I geuss in pieces will do.

Lissik86crx

Post by Lissik86crx »

Well if u like u can buy then and throw them in when u get a manual trany.

hades1186
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by hades1186 »

Okay well seems like I am paying alot for not much, and i aint to keen on paying out first and then waiting for it, I rather get it make sure its exactly what you said and then send back the money, mostly because you have no selling or buying rep.

Lissik86crx

Post by Lissik86crx »

hades1186 wrote:have no selling or buying rep.
Would u like pics of stuff that Ive shipped? I got my lady that's always yellin at me for goin to the yard, bc I'm makin money kid, not fukin ppl when I say I have something for them and showing them exactly wat I have for them; and shipping it to them and haveing receipts bc of paypal. Speaking Of witch, u wAnt to see the shipping dates and the receipts, I don't havE all of the tracking #s but I'm sure i can find of them.
Here let's give an example:
Would u give some1 that is buying a car or a computer and let him walk out the door, and have him say that he is coming bak to pay?

What is this ur first time buying something? I've bought a vavle cover over enet on thezcr.com, I don't buy much but I do sell alot: passenger side mirror delete, tps for a tb, 1g crx nose panel, 3rd gen civic ash tray, rear break light for that civic, god I don't even member wat else, I got pics. Ima pm u my photobucket album with evey that's there, I also plan on selling crap here; and plastics for the 1g crx. But this site is dumb and I have to have 25 posts so I'm getting there And hope my stashes at my yards don't get trashed or else I would sold them by now. I've sold celica parts. Dude if this is ur first time buying then say it. Look at everysingle person that sells on this site I but there is a good hand full that don't have selling rep. Pplz r lazy to leave rep, and u have to ask them.
And y would I sell the gears for free when the trany it self costs money that I took it out of.

Like I said b4:
Lissik86crx wrote:if u send the 350 I'll have it shiped and then
u can pay the differ with the shipping
But I'm not havein this shipped for free so I'm expecing shipping
So if u want
Ur car running I can get a quote for shipping and we can go from there.

2 Stroke Toy Chest
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor

Re: Hades' Chariot

Post by 2 Stroke Toy Chest »

not to be an a$$hole , but you just wasted a page and a half of the build thread for something that could have easily been discussed threw pm .
Lissik86crx wrote: So 91B16AHB u just stay on one site and like to talk? Or u on other sites? I got about 8 differ sites that I get my info and sales and buys.
Would u like me to name all the sites I'm on?

well this is not one of the 8 other sites you are a member of , we do things differently here . thats why we dont hate and flame on indivudails for there ideas , we are generally nice and curtious to the faces we have never met .we might not be as populated as honda tech or allow all the momentary enthusiast to hawk there old parts here right out of the gate .

BECAUSE we are here for a higher purpose , not to have a weighing of the cocks and ego's

you have no buying or selling rep on OUR site , because you have not been here long enough for such transactions to take place

Again my apologieze for deveating from the purpose of the topic

hades1186
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by hades1186 »

I have bought sold and traded before, Thank you very much, Not saying I wont pay some shipping or anything I am saying I am throwing 350 at some pictures I am seeing hoping package arrives so i can pick it up. It's hard to just throw 350 at a random guy. Not very understanding? and after looking at it all 350 seems like a lot. For block, intake mani and thats it. Dont need head.

Lissik86crx

Re: Hades' Chariot

Post by Lissik86crx »

2 Stroke Toy Chest wrote:not to be an a$$hole , but you just wasted a page and a half of the build thread for something that could have easily been discussed threw pm .
Lissik86crx wrote:]

Again my apologieze for deveating from the purpose of the topic
I am sry but i quote:
Not to be an A55hole.
there is the edit button. and dont critise about what i said when the other guy was talkin crap about how im tryin to ship something out
91B16AHB wrote:
Lissik86crx wrote:i also apologieze for deveating from the purpose of the topic
hades1186 wrote:
Why don't you send me the 350 and and you can have my complete B16a, and you don't have to worry about shipping because I'm not gonna send it anyway.
None of this sounds good...but hey, it's your money.
said on page 3
and im sry for all of this Hades bak on topic
you never said u didnt want the head(un till now), u were discussing that u wanted me to have the head worked on so if u dont want the head ill do 200 +shipping
i stated that the 350 was for the head block and IM

hades1186
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by hades1186 »

Thats better I suppose. Going on Craigslist to find other parts compatible with the block. hard to find in my area.

Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Sandman »

Lissik86crx wrote:. But this site is dumb and I have to have 25 posts
You think that saying something like that will help you at all? The rule is there for a reason. Something we found out a good deal before you ever even owned a honda or even a car for that matter(if I'm correct, you're 21).

Now this will be the end of this discussion. Anything more to say you can PM each other until you can't feel your fingers. Should anyone have anything on their minds that they feel like they want to share with me you can PM me as well.
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

jdmjaydc2

Post by jdmjaydc2 »

nice starter you have there!