WARNING!!!! SCAMMER ALERT! (Spriggan)

Post your For Sale threads here
deddth
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

WARNING!!!! SCAMMER ALERT! (Spriggan)

Post by deddth »

admin/mods post this in the correct section if posted wrong.

sent payment to ryan (spriggan) on aug. 1 , today is sept. 21 and nothing has arrived yet. transaction was done on d-series.org

here are the pm's we sent on this business.

[QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan]the resonator is pending to d16 devin, the dnx resonator and s pipe i could ship for 30 bucks. let me know if thats alright

thanks
ryan[/QUOTE]sounds good, mang. do you accept money order? check my iTrader.

e.[/QUOTE]

usps money orders yes, my mailing address is

ryan duff
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX

will box everything up this weekend.[/QUOTE]ryan, payment ready to send next tuesday. let me know if we're still on this.

e.[/QUOTE]

hey sorry ed, yes we are still on, pipes are boxed up, need anything else? might as well give stuff away. let me know

ryan[/QUOTE]if you feel like giving, what about that rear strut bar? ;)[/QUOTE]

haha thats pending to someone, we will see![/QUOTE]ryan, money order has been sent. DCNBR is: 0311 0820 0000 8563 7992

please send via uspa priority mail to this address: e.s. ortiz-gonzález | XXXXXXXXX| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks man.

e.[/QUOTE]

i haven't gotten anything yet, maybe today.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan]i have not gotten a money order yet. has it been spent? i am being honest nothing has arrived here to my p o box[/QUOTE]

check for yourself: 0311 0820 0000 8563 7992

delivered on aug. 4, 2011 at 8:38AM. montauk, ny 11954.[/QUOTE]

ill go to the po box tomorrow and ask, nothing has showed up. whats your shipping address? ill send it out anyway[/QUOTE]

e.s. ortiz-gonzález | XXXXXXXXXXXX | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
when sending it pm me a delivery confirmation number. thanks.[/QUOTE]

went to the po box yesterday and asked for htem to check the back, still nothing. ill send your stuff anyway. can u see if its been spent already?[/QUOTE]

went to the postal office and i have to wait until the first days of september for the whereabouts of the money order.[/QUOTE]

wow, well this weekend ill send the stuff out. i have not gotten the money order. if it turns out that it never was cashed will you pay for shipping of all these items+5? that's all i ask.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan][QUOTE=eddcartes][QUOTE=Spriggan]i have not gotten a money order yet. has it been spent? i am being honest nothing has arrived here to my p o box[/QUOTE]

check for yourself: 0311 0820 0000 8563 7992

delivered on aug. 4, 2011 at 8:38AM. montauk, ny 11954.[/QUOTE]

ill go to the po box tomorrow and ask, nothing has showed up. whats your shipping address? ill send it out anyway[/QUOTE]

e.s. ortiz-gonzález |XXXXXXXXXX| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

when sending it pm me a delivery confirmation number. thanks.[/QUOTE]

went to the po box yesterday and asked for htem to check the back, still nothing. ill send your stuff anyway. can u see if its been spent already?[/QUOTE]

went to the postal office and i have to wait until the first days of september for the whereabouts of the money order.[/QUOTE]

wow, well this weekend ill send the stuff out. i have not gotten the money order. if it turns out that it never was cashed will you pay for shipping of all these items+5? that's all i ask.[/QUOTE]if the money order appears lost or not cashed, the usps will refund me the money. if that happens i will gladly send the money back to you. i'm not here to rob stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

got the money order yesterday FINALLY![/QUOTE]

what's funny about this is that the DCN nbr confirms the delivery of said money order on aug. 4, a mere THREE days after i sent it his way.

after this last pm from spriggan, nothing has arrived yet, nor there was ANY further communication on this business. his PM inbox is full, so i sent a couple visitor messages. nothing.

right at this point i don't know what to do. can i get any help from any member near montauk, ny? i will appreciate it.
yay.

deddth
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Re: WARNING!!!! SCAMMER ALERT! (Spriggan)

Post by deddth »

situation has been resolved.

got a bunch of parts i don't want or need, but i got my money back and the parts i sent payment for.
yay.