WTB D series crank pulley or harmonic balancer.

Post your Want to Buy threads here
somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

WTB D series crank pulley or harmonic balancer.

Post by somedude88 »

Need a crankshaft pulley for my d15b2/7 minime. Looking all around, short on cash. Can someone help me out, area code 48071, located in metro detroit area.

poptart

Re: WTB D series crank pulley or harmonic balancer.

Post by poptart »

I've got a nice spare laying around pm me your address and I'll send it to you bud,never a prob to help a fellow 4th gener out its off a b2 with p/s for what its worth
Mr.OCD

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

:D

Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Sandman »

I am sort of on the fence about this since we do have a policy on low post count sellers.
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

cjohnsontech
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by cjohnsontech »

Sandman wrote:I am sort of on the fence about this since we do have a policy on low post count sellers.
It looks as if the person wasn't actually selling it. Just providing an available part...
Trying to keep my page current with worthwhile information. PM me if you want me to add something:
http://www.cjohnsontech.com

poptart

Post by poptart »

Yes sorry sandman i know im new the this site just left the ford svt world to get back to my love of Ed/Ef's my user name on svt performance is snake187 i have multiple bought and sold feedback all 100 positive on there for a little verifcation but yes im just giving somedude88 the part free no shipping no money exchanging just helping out cause i had a spare.anyways somedude88 i shipped it today with the key and OEM bolt and washer via usps your tracking# 9114901075742011349899 and you'll have by Fri/sat at the latest,no worries at all just keep your eyes peeled for a blue rear ashtray sedan/hatch are the same,thanks bud and let me know when you get it :headbang:
Mr.OCD

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

OK, have NOT checked this site in a couple of days, but you have no idea how excited I am to have gotten a crank pulley in the mail without ever knowing it was sent.

The fact that you sent this to me in the mail without me paying you or asking for anything upfront just BLOWS MY MIND. My sincere Thanks to you poptart. I will try to install soon and see if the snouts are the same size, this looks like a b7 pulley and not a b2, but the engines I think are exactly alike other than the 4 rib alt belt. You sir get my absolute and utmost respect.

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

There is 4 sedans at a junkyard 30 minutes away from me, but I don't think any of them had blue interior, I will keep a lookout though and I will return the favor if I find one.

poptart

Post by poptart »

No prob at all buddy,thank you for the sincere compliment,but you are correct its is b7 i completely forgot i swapped the 2 out because the b2 had a big ding from a noob using it as a jacking point or something so i did swap the nicer b7 one I gave you to my good spare d15b2 in my garage with no issues other than the belt/alt change like you said,on a side note to be super ocd I made sure to keep the original key,bolt and washer with the correct pulley if it matters lol,anyways I hope it serves you well and many many thanks on looking, we seem to have all the black and grey int sedans/hatches here in our local yards in Ga. I don't. know which drives me more nuts the black one I have or the empty hole lol :confused2:
Mr.OCD

cjohnsontech
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by cjohnsontech »

I love seeing enthusiasts helping other like-minded individuals!
Trying to keep my page current with worthwhile information. PM me if you want me to add something:

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

I would recommend a DC center console armrest swap for you but I don't think they come in blue :-(

cjohnsontech
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by cjohnsontech »

I've seen PlastiDip and upholstery work wonders...

poptart

Post by poptart »

cjohnsontech wrote:I love seeing enthusiasts helping other like-minded individuals!
all for the love of 4G's my friend!!! :thumbright:
Mr.OCD

poptart

Post by poptart »

awesome thanks for the tips guys!!! ive been wanting a armrest and been debating over jdm ef or dc and i plasti dipped my window moulding on my svt lightning and it looked great and held up for years until sold and now you can mix custom colors of plasti dip so i may either go that route or just find another clean blue jdm ef optional (sold mine yrs ago like a dummy) one thats hopefully not broken or find a clean armrest out of a bb4 prelude and custom cut the plactic and metal bracket to fit around the E-brake is another idea ive been tossing around,the base is very similar to the jdm ef but the opening is just not as big,on the plus the plastic is exact blue as my civic and strangely enough the fabric is an exact match to my blue 89 lx seats unlike the ef optional which is a darker thinner fabric either route ill be sure to post pics in general once i get squared away and thanks again for the tips!!!
Mr.OCD

Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Sandman »

poptart wrote:Yes sorry sandman i know im new the this site :
Mostly I give people the benefit of the doubt. Back in the day a lot of random people would buy these and join the forums. That said, these days 4G's attract more people that are truly interested in them. As a result I overlook a lot of these cases, but I always drop in a warning. As I said, back in the day we had a lot of problems.

You seem to have conducted yourself in a more than stand up way. More than welcome here. :)
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500