Anything not 4th gen related
Minus the rust this is the story of my life.. I live in Houston, Tx so not much rust here.. It's wayy to dry.el_jelly wrote:I saw this topic in another forum, lets see some of your hilariousness
You know you drive an ef when...
- you spend more than a $1000 in suspension components...even if the car is not worth a $1000.
- you have a perennial battle with rust
- driver seat side bolster has a hole you can fit your hand on it.
- you are always wondering, which is better a d-series or a b-series?
- you hunt down stuff in junkyards like there's no tomorrow.
My girlfriend has been doing this for the past three years and every time I shift to fith I hit her knee, and I still get the "why did you do that" face..el_jelly wrote:and they sit like they are in a couch watching tv, seriously I have to tell all my friends to move their legs all the time that it gets to the point of annoying .
You know you drive an EF when in the winter your left hand begins freezing and you realize you still have the vent open from Autumn.
1991 DX Hatch - bone stock - well not the stereo - but the rest is!!