CIVIC4G.COM Menu header

DPFI to MPFI Conversion

The DIY forum
Forum rules
Please post any new articles in the "Tech Discussion" forum. After approval the thread will be moved to this forum.

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ!
Civic4g.com or the authors of the articles cannot be held liable for any consequences whatsoever of the information or advice they provide.
DIY can go wrong, with expensive or even dangerous consequences, and it therefore must be stressed that nothing should be attempted without applying common sense, and only if you are confident in your ability to carry out the job with safety. You cannot expect answers to your questions to include a complete list of possible pitfalls. Remember that the advice has been given to you in good faith for free, and neither its accuracy nor legality can be relied upon.
If you are unsure about anything then do please ask!

Re: DPFI to MPFI Conversion

Postby Tursaanpoika » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Some questions that have risen: I've a d15b1 on which I plan to do MPFI swap. The intake manifold came from d16a6, along with wire harness and TB and resistor box. I'll also be getting a pm6 ECU. Injectors, dizzy are in the works. What else? Oh, IACV/FITV. Now, it's stated that I cannot use that harness as is - why?
Tursaanpoika
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Previous

Return to How-To's