CIVIC4G.COM Menu header

I wish

Post your For Sale threads here *READ ONLY FOR MEMBERS WITH LESS THAN 25 POSTS*
Click HERE to obtain post and reply rights.

I wish

Postby freydaddy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 am

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/1672637473.html
now i think that would be a good setup :happy6:
User avatar
freydaddy
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Re: I wish

Postby el_jelly » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 am

Yesss...
IHeartMySTD wrote: We all know we like our women and cars with D's, not B's!!!! ;)

Where most of the questions are already answered > Engine swap guide, FAQs and Index thread
User avatar
el_jelly
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: I wish

Postby JustinEF9 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 am

not badd. H22's can out run EVO's, STI's and 350Z's. our cars are so light and dont really need more than 250HP. haha!
ISLANDERZ DJ's
JustinEF9
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Concord, California (EAST BAY AREA)

Re: I wish

Postby 91EFbluehatch » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

never seen a h22 outrun an evo, or sti.
Image
91 CIVIC hatch. b16a2 in the works
91EFbluehatch
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Re: I wish

Postby freydaddy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:42 pm

91EFbluehatch wrote:never seen a h22 outrun an evo, or sti.

definitely WOULD if it were boosted.
User avatar
freydaddy
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Re: I wish

Postby 91EFbluehatch » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 pm

hahaha, now that is true.
Image
91 CIVIC hatch. b16a2 in the works
91EFbluehatch
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Re: I wish

Postby el_jelly » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 am

freydaddy wrote:
91EFbluehatch wrote:never seen a h22 outrun an evo, or sti.

definitely WOULD if it were boosted.

with good tires and good traction. And stock evo, sti.
IHeartMySTD wrote: We all know we like our women and cars with D's, not B's!!!! ;)

Where most of the questions are already answered > Engine swap guide, FAQs and Index thread
User avatar
el_jelly
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: I wish

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 am

"I wish"..... don't we all :tongue3:
User avatar
Dave
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor
 
Posts: 1419
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 am

Re: I wish

Postby popslovescivic » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 am

freydaddy wrote:http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/1672637473.html
now i think that would be a good setup :happy6:

Man aint this everyone's wet dream?
And while we're at it what ever happened to that guy (can't remember his user name) that's putting a type R all brand new motor and tranny in his ef. I think he is from NY
Someday she's gonna be sweet, but for now she's just sassy
popslovescivic
L2 - MPFI
L2 - MPFI
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 am


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron