CIVIC4G.COM Menu header

delete

Post your For Sale threads here *READ ONLY FOR MEMBERS WITH LESS THAN 25 POSTS*
Click HERE to obtain post and reply rights.

delete

Postby Robb » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:33 pm

delete
Last edited by Robb on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Robb
L2 - MPFI
L2 - MPFI
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:54 am
Location: Toronto Canada

Re: FS: Misc Parts for sale...

Postby chezuki » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:35 pm

"chezuki" wrote:you've been whoring it up all evening with pointless posts obviously trying to hit the 25 mark so you can sell shit.
"Robb" wrote:I dont have anything to sell.
I wanted to buy something a seller has.


Image
Image
User avatar
chezuki
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:37 pm
Location: Drivin' topless

Re: FS: Misc Parts for sale...

Postby Robb » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:37 pm

"chezuki" wrote:
"chezuki" wrote:you've been whoring it up all evening with pointless posts obviously trying to hit the 25 mark so you can sell shit.
"Robb" wrote:I dont have anything to sell.
I wanted to buy something a seller has.


Image


Are you bothering me again ? :lol:
User avatar
Robb
L2 - MPFI
L2 - MPFI
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:54 am
Location: Toronto Canada

Re: FS: Misc Parts for sale...

Postby civic siR » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:21 am

"Robb" wrote:
"chezuki" wrote:
"chezuki" wrote:you've been whoring it up all evening with pointless posts obviously trying to hit the 25 mark so you can sell shit.
"Robb" wrote:I dont have anything to sell.
I wanted to buy something a seller has.


Image


Are you bothering me again ? :lol:




dont be a douche on here rob. i'll make sure your stay is very short if you bother the senior members.


also.... you mentioned you wanted to purchase items, not sell. :thumbdown:
iL4 Inline Four
PHP Power Honda Performance

Image
User avatar
civic siR
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 4580
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:23 am
Location: 2 car garage

delete

Postby Robb » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 am

bump
User avatar
Robb
L2 - MPFI
L2 - MPFI
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:54 am
Location: Toronto Canada

delete

Postby civic siR » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 am

"Robb" wrote:bump



no need to 'bump' a thread that is still at the top. you're already whoring this place enough. :roll:
iL4 Inline Four
PHP Power Honda Performance

Image
User avatar
civic siR
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred
 
Posts: 4580
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:23 am
Location: 2 car garage

delete

Postby Sandman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:37 pm

"civic siR" wrote:
"Robb" wrote:bump



no need to 'bump' a thread that is still at the top. you're already whoring this place enough. :roll:

True, people will find the post even without bumping. ;)
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500
User avatar
Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4898
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:00 am
Location: Turku Finland


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron