CIVIC4G.COM Menu header
Page 1 of 3

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm
by Robb
Looking to buy BNIB *NEW* OEM 88-91 civic hatch floor mats in black.
**WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR**

thanks

Image

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:57 am
by classictuners
i saw some on ebay yesterday, they're used but in good shape, they're black, and it's all 4 floor mats, front and rear, just search Honda Civic 88,89,90,91, interior, used i can't remember but i think they're from new zealand.

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:00 am
by Robb
"classictuners" wrote:i saw some on ebay yesterday, they're used but in good shape, they're black, and it's all 4 floor mats, front and rear, just search Honda Civic 88,89,90,91, interior, used i can't remember but i think they're from new zealand.


I searched New Zealand worldwide.. cant find them..

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:06 am
by classictuners
alright i'll go check, there might have been a buy it now option, which would explain why they're not there anymore, but let me check, i'll be back in a min.

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:12 am
by classictuners
Alright, i got'em, here you go, the 1st looks nice but it's the 2nd one that i believe you're looking for.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-91-Ho ... 0206127857


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-ORI ... 0221519788

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:19 am
by Robb
bump....

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 am
by classictuners
oh well, sorry i couldn't help, hope you find what you're looking for. I guess the daler is sold out huh.

WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 am
by Robb
"classictuners" wrote:oh well, sorry i couldn't help, hope you find what you're looking for. I guess the daler is sold out huh.


Long time ago.. Accessories are impossible to get new !
Now alot of EF interior parts are NLA from dealers..

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 am
by Robb
bump....

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:31 am
by freydaddy
you are looking for a needle in a haystack.
been looking for at least 2 years, havent you?
beginning to think there is no such thing.
patience and persistence, if you want something bad enough, you shall surely acquire it.

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 am
by Robb
freydaddy wrote:you are looking for a needle in a haystack.
been looking for at least 2 years, havent you?
beginning to think there is no such thing.
patience and persistence, if you want something bad enough, you shall surely acquire it.


Well, I did find my brand new CRX mats, 1 black and 1 blue set...
dont understand why civic mats are more difficult to find :(

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:33 pm
by 91B16AHB
For some reason crx parts are always easier to find... mud flaps, side moldings, etc. ::)
Anyway, good luck man.

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am
by Robb
bump.....

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am
by Sandman
There is no need to bump this every week or so. People will see this even if you don't. ;)

Re: WTB: Brand NEW OEM EF Civic Floor mats

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:42 am
by Robb
:scratch: