Blox Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Kit

Anything 4th gen non-TECH
somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Blox Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Kit

Post by somedude88 »

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... ct=2940&id

Has anyone tried these, they looks like would behave like a poly trailing arm bushing, has anyone tried them, I see they are super pricey and probably wouldn't last as long since they are a ball bearing with salt, water and such?

gtviper2178
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor

Re: Blox Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Kit

Post by gtviper2178 »

honestly i dont think they're worth it for that price. ive seen cheaper energy bushings that work just as well but recommended only spherical if your doing track racing.

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

Yeah, just wondering, I wasn't going to drop that kind of cash, I'm going to just go with some Mooge ones when the weather cleared, someone told me on here they fell in love with their civic after replacing them, and mine has 200k hard miles on it, and one is demolished and loose. I'm too worried about buying the cheap ones on eBay and finding out they don't last worth anything.

gtviper2178
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor

Post by gtviper2178 »

somedude88 wrote:Yeah, just wondering, I wasn't going to drop that kind of cash, I'm going to just go with some Mooge ones when the weather cleared, someone told me on here they fell in love with their civic after replacing them, and mine has 200k hard miles on it, and one is demolished and loose. I'm too worried about buying the cheap ones on eBay and finding out they don't last worth anything.
lol im one of those people that fell in lveo with my civic with the moog ones, i had ebay coils on blow struts and replaced the trailing arm bushings and believe it or not i fell in love with the ebay springs, thats how much of an improvement it was! but i wanted real (safe) suspension and bought new KYB struts with Tein springs and my car rides like a beauty. just as comfortable as my sisters 07 altima.

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

I had to get rid of my ebay coilies, would hit the roof on some jumps... i mean bumps... It straightened out but never rode as good as my first civic with half the miles STOCK.

el_jelly
L6 - Race Bred
L6 - Race Bred

Post by el_jelly »

Were your shocks good? The coils dropped the car too much?
IHeartMySTD wrote: We all know we like our women and cars with D's, not B's!!!! ;)
Where most of the questions are already answered > Engine swap guide, FAQs and Index thread

90hatch268
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 90hatch268 »

i had ebay coilovers with stock struts and 1 1/2" extended tophats and the rides really wasnt horrible...

Black R
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by Black R »

Myself I wouldn't trust anything blox makes.

gtviper2178
L5 - Built Motor
L5 - Built Motor

Post by gtviper2178 »

ebay coils arent the worst for the time being but they start to get really bouncy after 6 months to a year which is rearded... blox isnt the worst brand out there, i have their camber kit in the rear and no problems yet and its been over a year.

somedude88
L4 - Forced Induction
L4 - Forced Induction

Post by somedude88 »

el_jelly wrote:Were your shocks good? The coils dropped the car too much?
Shocks were good, I pulled them off and checked them for air, I cut the back ones off cause I couldn't get them off easily, bad decision since they were good. I replaced them with monroe gas shocks, just in the back though. Must be the trailing arm bushings the whole time.