COMPLETE "BOLT-ON" AIR RIDE KIT!

Post your For Sale threads here
civicduties
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by civicduties »

Yep, im selling my air ride kit. I love this kit, it took me about 3 hours to fully install, run air line, mount switches, remove the factory springs, and install the new air bag struts! So when i had to resinspect my car, it only took me 3 hours to remove everything! Its pretty cool if you wanna just use this system just in the summer, and remove it for the winter due to snow, but it doesnt really matter, cause this set is all seasonal. Here is a list of everything i have:

(4) complete air bag units (font and back bags with metal bolt on brackets) ($900.00)
(4) lowered struts ($150.00)
(2) 1/4 inch "Master Image customs" fast valves ($118.00 - http://www.masterimagecustoms.com/catalog/3.html)
(1) 125 p.s.i. 9 gallon tank with air guage ($100.00)

All neccessary bolts, nuts, washers, tie wraps, air fittings, air line, nozzles, ARE INCLUDED! This costed me around 100 bux at home depot, and didnt come with the kit.

I had this installed on my 91 civic 4 door lx, and on my 91 civic dx hatchback, so i know it will fit on any civic 4g, including the crx.
It rides better than stock, not to bad with cornering either. It raises about an inch higher than stock height, and lowers about a good 6 inches. Even with almost all the air out, the system still rides great.
All the way up it tends to ride a little bit stiffer, but not really noticable unless you ride on gravel roads. I was 100% blow away with this system when i very first got it. I was a little bit skeptical thinking how good could something ride thats bolt on, and as easy as it was to install, but after the first drive in it, i was writing the company an email on how happy i was. I had this kit for about a year, 3 months on the 4 door, and 5 months on the hatchback, so normal wear is going to be expected. Nothing is worn out, and nothing is going to affect the performance operation of the kit as if it were brand new.

EVERYTHING you need to ride on air in about 3 hours installation time, depending how mechanically inclined you are, IS INCLUDED!
Please dont hestitate to ask any questions, email me directly at whatrim@hotmail.com, and thanks!
"drive it like its stolen"

civicduties
L1 - DPFI
L1 - DPFI

Post by civicduties »

now asking 700 obo :D
"drive it like its stolen"