Greddy Emanage with all options f/s

Post your For Sale threads here
hondamanmike
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by hondamanmike »

hey guys i have a greddy emanage for sale. it iss currently setup for an obd1 honda vtec.i used it breifly with my b16 hatch (ef) and ended up getting hondata s300 for a good deal
it works perfect and is relatively easy to tune.
it also comes with the 200 dollar support tool with absolutely no scratches in its origonal box with its jdm certificate of authenticity and everything.
it also comes with 2 harnesses.
1 is an obd0-obd1 conversion plug and play harness
and one is for obd2b
all of this shipped for 300 anywhere in the us.
email is key
hondamanmike@hotmail.com

RoadRage
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by RoadRage »

Will u go any lower on this?

Anyone can buy ALL of this BRAND NEW for just over $400.

Not to mention you've made a couple regulars around here nervous in the For Sale forums anyway.

Not trying to whore your thread but this isn't that great of a deal.

BTW I do know a couple people who would be interested in this but the price is too high.
Forget what you heard...
My Plastic Headlight Restoration How-To:
http://www.civic4g.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 5307#65307

hondamanmike
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by hondamanmike »

this information is from greddy

emanage= $379.00
injector harness= $38.50
ignition harness= $41.80
support tool= $139.00

thats $598.30
not including tax,shipping,and the two adapter harnesses i have listed wich are easily another $100 each

thats nearly $1000 dollars worth of stuff

as far as negotiations go, yes of course its or best offer
possible trades as well.

i dont understand why people are skeptical of me. someone told me that once before with no reasoning. pleaqse inform me of what i did tomake people think that of me

RoadRage
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by RoadRage »

I really can't be sure of exactly what you did but seems like Sandman and Frey had problems reaching you after a deal had been arranged. You may want to ask them because I only know what I read.

As far as your sale goes, check how much this stuff is going for on Ebay. I know...it's Ebay and it's usually looked down upon but I just checked Ebay and there's a buy it now option for the Greddy Emanage 'Blue Box' with the support tool for $360 new in the box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Greddy-Emanage-Blue_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ010QQitemZ200206100070QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Purchased seperately you'll be paying anywhere in the $400-500 range if bought from an Ebay vendor.

Like I said, I'm not trying to trash your thread but since your stuff is used it pays to be competitive. I can't blame you for trying to recoup some ducketts I was just making a suggestion. I wasn't trying to talk trash earlier, reading it now I can see it could be taken that way.
Forget what you heard...

Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Sandman »

"hondamanmike" wrote:i dont understand why people are skeptical of me. someone told me that once before with no reasoning. pleaqse inform me of what i did tomake people think that of me

How about the fact that you seem to disappear just about every time you're selling or buying.
That's more than enough reason.
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

hondamanmike
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by hondamanmike »

look man, i apologize if it seems like i screwed you in the past, i dont know how i did, and noone can seem to tell me why. but there is no reason to shit on my parade over one little incident. if you feel the need to inform someone of your expereience with me fine. but there is no reason to broadcast to the entire site your personal judgement of me. who knows maybe im a perfectly reasonable person and have a logical explanation. ive been shit on before but that doesnt give me right to track that person down and make them look bad every chance i get. please! give me a break. im not a con artist here, i simply made a mistake

mike

Sandman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Sandman »

It's not just that one incident. It happened at least once or twice after that(the one where freydaddy was selling misc. parts.). In a site as small as this it only takes that couple of times to make you seem unreliable. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to realise that.

It's not personal, you asked why people don't trust you and I told you why. You can sell allot and never get known as a good seller, but you mess up once or twice when selling/buying and you'll have a hard time shaking that tag.
Stand up and fight!
1988 Civic HB 1.6i-16(D16A9) R63 "Rio Red" Member ride topic
1989 Civic 4D 1.6i (D16A7) Asturias Gray Metallic(sold)
2015 Accord Sport Business
1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

RoadRage
L3 - Bolt ons
L3 - Bolt ons

Post by RoadRage »

Damn. Sorry I didn't mean to stir up all this but at least its being brought out into the open. Hopefully it gets resolved and everybody can sell and buy with confidence here, without conflict.
Forget what you heard...